Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is a website that I can go to for accessories for my car?

I am looking for an In dash navigation system for my 2003 Chevy Avalanche thats Satellite Radio ready with DVD and IPod Compatible. I am also searching for a backup camera as well. Looking for websites that allow you to input your make and model of your vehicle and it lists the accessories that fit your vehicle. God Bless to you all.|||try crutchfield.com|||www.JCwhitney.com|||Crutchfield probably has the in dash navigation system, Satellite radio ready with DVD and iPod for your application. The backup camera is more problematic; try Autotoys, I think they may be able to help you.|||you could always go to WWW.CRUTCHFIELD.COM. they allow you to put everything about your car in, and then from there, find a product you like (read reviews as well) and then when you find specific model, type the model name and number in google or something, and look at the different links.|||www.crutchfield.com


www.partsexpress.com


-or, just type in what you want into a reputable search engine...

No comments:

Post a Comment