Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello I am looking to buy sat nav for my car and there are so many to choose from can anyone help?

Satellite navigation|||Don't buy a Navman. I bought one for my husband, and it broke after a month. Fortunately I'd bought it through my work (I work for an electrical retailer) so I got my money back. Now we use TomTom on a Dell Axim X51v pocket PC, and it's MUCH better.|||One that doesn't tell you to turn right onto railway lines.|||Garmin is the very best for the money...my friend tried several different brands and Garmin is the most accurate and reliable|||Tom Tom910|||A tom tom 1 is a good bet.


Its reasonably priced.|||as this is asked under the pda thread, i hope this means you have a pda?


i have a typhoon myguide 3500 with tom tom 6 on a card and installed.....works great...and you have your pda with you all times. (some need an extension antenna though)


for a stand alone sat nav.....tom tom seem by far the best but they also seem to have a common problem, looking through ebay spares or repairs there was a lot of tom toms with a swithing on problem....maybe they are just so much mor epopular, i dont know...just thought i would pass that on.

No comments:

Post a Comment