Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can you hire sat nav. systems in the UK ? If so where and how much?

I need the use of a satellite navigation system for about a week. It is not worth paying all that money for something I will only use the once. Is there anywhere you can hire them?|||YES you can and for about 拢1.13 a day check out this web site www.zintech.co.uk good luck|||Sorry I don't know about hiring one, but I do have a suggestion. If you don't have any luck, buy one second hand off eBay and then Sell it on once you are done with it. I have a friend that has done this several times with different things he required for a short time. He has even made a profit a couple of times!





Good Luck.|||I know this isn't going to help you directly, but it may give you a little hope. I have just returned from a trip to Holland, and can remember waiting in traffic, and looking at an advert that gave information on Sat. Nav. hire (I speak and read Dutch). As I was only 'passing time' so to speak, I didn't take much notice of the name, but it may well have been Hallfords, so it may be worth checking their U.K. site.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment