Saturday, October 1, 2011

Satellite radio xm for my car?

So I have a 2008 lexus is250 no navigation but with satellite ready and the fin antenna on top of my car. Is it possible to get xmradio without a receiver? What would I need to buy? And how much would it be? I went to best buy yesterday and they told me to get the receiver and that a different antenna will be added to the roof of my car and that's not what I want. I have my fin antenna ready for satellite right? Any help would be great.|||Yes there is a sirius and xm kit for lexus, you can decide what unit you install in the vehicle, sirius is Better

it is called Vais Tech SLX2 and go for about $280

the antenna plug is in the glove compartment area and it will work if you remove the plug plastic or change the connector, the antenna internals are almost the same and it will work with any satellite radio

call 888-231-0395|||Ask your Lexus dealer, but a receiver from Best Buy with a new antenna will cost less.

No comments:

Post a Comment