Saturday, October 1, 2011

Are people just too lazy to read a map

Isn't that why their cars have satellite navigation systems.|||Not all of us. Reading a map while driving is certainly not a good idea. Sometimes using maps isn't much good for local roads and some of our road signs leave much to be desired, e.g. places and directions "go missing" between junctions and roundabouts to re-appear at the next one (if you've taken the right route) and/or give the directions you need too late for safe manoeuvring.


I much prefer SatNav, but I must admit it can be annoying if I turn it on from home ... "at the next roundabout take the second exit" gets a bit monotonous after a while!|||not all people are lazy to read a map|||yup - im def too lazy to read one - why waste time reading a map when you have tom tom??|||some ppl claim they cant read maps,maybe lack of spatcial awareness|||Not everyone and of the others not all the time even. Sure they are not perfect but they are a timesaver - you can't read a map and drive and the same time.|||YES!!!


technology is just something to make our lives easier.


=]|||No, I think they are just too lazy to fold it back up|||Only new/newer cars have sat-navs fitted..I prefer using maps,little chance of being sent the wrong way(providing you can understand maps in the first place!) |||Probably. Those sat navs are really annoying anyway, I don't know how they put up with them and the bloody condescending voice that's recorded on them.|||my dad is sooo bad with directions even when he has a map|||I know I am. |||I am useless with both, I still get lost with a sat nav, the thing repeats 'you have missed your exit, turn around' at me !|||Some people just aren't good at reading a map and navigating a driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment