Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is this a good laptop? (Toshiba Satellite A215-S4807)?

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/rdet鈥?/a>





It's a Toshiba Satellite A215-S4807





Main Specs:


-AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-56


-2048MB memory


-160GB hard drive


-15.4" widescreen





It's at Circuit City for $779.99 after a $150 instant rebate. Is it worth it? I'll mainly be using it for studies, since I'm going to be a college freshman, and I'll also use it lightly for music and movies and stuff.|||Sounds like a very nice system at a great price. It probably has Vista Home Premium or even Aero with that much memory. Do yourself a favor when you get to school and don't use Limewire. Get a good anti-virus like AVG free or Avast. Would hate to see you lose everything and have to format to reload.|||I in no way claim to be a techie, but I have this computer and i am happy with it. Since I don't know much about computers, I went to severel friends who do before deciding. One specifically recommended this and it has been great.|||Yes, it's a great laptop. Toshiba makes the best laptops in my opinion.|||It is ok but dell makes some pretty nifty laptops that are better for your needs. Also if you are editing movies or anything I would recommend a mac. Here is a link to a good dell comp for under 1k bucks. http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/xpsnb_m1210?c=us%26amp;cs=19%26amp;l=en%26amp;s=dhs%26amp;~section=specs#tabtop I also reccomend not getting vista since it sucks right now. Get xp because it has most of the bugs worked out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment