Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I change from Sirius internal satellite radio to XM internal Satellite radio in my 2004 Dodge Durango?

Have a 2004 Durango with built in Navigation system|||if it's all one system, you'll have to compromise the navigation features. I don't think xm will play well with a system designed for Sirius, especially if the Sirius components are embedded in the navigation system. I'm not even sure where you would start.





You could buy a xm skyfi and re-transmit to fm radio, like an off-the-shelf iPod car kit.





Some of the aftermarket car stereos will facilitate both competitors. plug-and-play from what i've seen.





if i were you, I'd stick with the Sirius. They are very comparable in service and price.|||get a xm reciever installed instead. They can do it at best buy or similar store.|||I know how but won't tell you because Sirius is SOO much better than Xm. Why in the world would you change from Sirius to XM???|||Is there an aux option on your radio?

No comments:

Post a Comment